April 16, 2017
As a lot of you already know, we have to take a break from van life to go work for a few months and replenish the bank account. That means we will not be able to go find for you amazing sero stories. Because we want to keep inspiring you, we came up with a great idea, we will let you tell your story!
We know you have great things to say. We know because of the many emails we receive from you all. We know because every week we are thorn between so many different sources of inspiration. So here is your chance to tell the world how your favourite outlet makes you feel. Submit your story here and we will choose one story a week to publish on our website.
Here are the guidelines for submission:
- Use this link to submit your story! Or email it to email@example.com
- Your text should have between 500 and 1000 words.
- Submit from 5 to 10 photos of you practicing your favourite activity/activities (max 1500 megapixel on the long edge)
- There are no restrictions to the kind of outdoor activity/activities you practice.
- For example…Tell us things like how you got into it, how it makes you feel, how it impacts your life, how it helps you deal with stress, frustration, life or mental illness. Tell us about your favourite place, your favourite kind of day or who you like to practice it with. What has it taught you about yourself or about life. You can also tell someone else’s story, but we will need authorization to publish from that person.
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will not disclose your name and it is possible to use photos where it is not possible to identify you.
- Your text may be submitted in English or French and will be translated in the other language for bilingual publication
John and I will select our favourites and we will contact you before publication.
Submissions are open now and will be closed when we have enough stories. Should you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for sharing the stoke. You’re the best